quinta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2009

my house

i have my own house


i like it because it has no roof and no doors. so i fall asleep counting stars and shit like that


you wonder: "his house is only a bedroom. How does he live?"



Easy, i eat in my bed and i shit outdoors, jealous prick.














throught my window i look, and see and stuff like that





this is me, a few years ago, pretending i'm sleeping to the photograph:



my room after a party with my friends. They never help me clean the room afterparty but its ok:










there is where i found my house. You almost miss her because she confuses with the wood. But i saw her and was first-sight love:







one day i realized my house was really cold. So i decided to install central heating. pretty cool upgrade uh?






privacy mode:








As a surprise for my birthday my friends have put my house in big tree full of many little bright colored lights and colored balls. So then we went party inside:



My friends big motherfucker crazy people =)








my friends always say i needed a roof. So one day i woke up and started looking for one.


i got this one:



Now my house has a roof. But i feel no difference at all











i'm happy with my house and i feel everyone else jealous 'bout my house.



the_thinker

2 comentários:

yes... god Thinker calls your testimonial motherfucker.